THREE is a confidential abortion recovery program designed for women who have experienced an abortion in their past. It is designed to help heal the heartbreak of abortion and offer hope for the future.
Surrendering the Secret is a study designed to bring women together who desire healing from their past abortion(s). This program provides a supportive and confidential environment that facilitates healing and restoration, bringing a sense of hope and purpose for the future. For more information visit surrenderingthesecret.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the study? Group studies are offered throughout the year. The study is also offered on an individual basis for those unable to attend the scheduled group studies.
- Who leads the study? The study is led by those who are sensitive to your situation, and with understanding, walk alongside you through the journey of healing and renewal.
- How long does the study last? Each study lasts 8 weeks.
- Can I get more info anonymously? Yes. You may receive more information about the program and other helpful resources without revealing your identity, by contacting the program director at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 540.434.7528.
- Where is the study located? Please contact the program director at the phone number or email above to find a study near you.
For more information or to register for the next study, contact email@example.com or call 540.434.7528.